I can rely on the site statistics to tell me the most-viewed and most-commented posts, but coming up with my own favorites list is much less automated. So there aren’t a nice, neat 10 of these, and they’re not in any particular order, and some are from a long time ago and some I just published.
Cut me some slack, OK? Summing up five years of mostly very late nights writing is tough. Especially late at night. Again.
- I love this story.
- So many social workers are thinking differently about power now.
- I like when my professional and personal lives mash up.
- And when I have laid bare my own struggles with injustice
- We all have those moments of clarity in our own practice. I get to share mine here.
- I’ve always liked this one, in a sort of “let’s really look at ourselves, people” way
- This project really hit close to home for me, and I got a lot of traction from this post, too. We really are all in this together.
- This is a Kansas blog, in undeniable ways, just as I am and always will be a Kansas girl.
- I like posts about social justice, and I really like your comments on those, which always make me feel better. You are good people. Thank you for this journey.