What is Classroom to Capitol?A resource for social workers, instructors, and students in the areas of community organizing, policy analysis and advocacy, and organizational development--a tool in your quest for social justice
Search This Site
- Give teachers the best thank-you gift ever: My son’s last day of first grade is on Thursday. This will be my ... bit.ly/118j0yZ 23 hours ago
- RT @SoSweetMsV: @swhelpercom I enjoyed the chat. It reinforced the advocacy & political aspirations I have. #swunited 1 day ago
- I love helping SWers make policy/social change fit their days & advance missions. I'd love to keep talking! #swunited twubs.com/swunited 1 day ago
- RT @professormccabe: @poliSW Yes! i discuss w/students needing ability to dance all along the continuum of macro to micro for effective SW … 1 day ago
- RT @poliSW: Racheal Stern talked about the blurring of lines instead of viewing Micro/macro as sep in her SWH interview. #swunited 1 day ago
social policy, social work, advocacy, and community organizing analysis and commentary
USE AGREEMENTAll materials on this site, except those explicitly credited to other sources, are the creation and property of Melinda K. Lewis. Visitors to this site are encouraged to use these materials for their advocacy and their own learning, and may share these materials as desired to further the pursuit of social justice. The author only requests that all materials obtained from this site, including presentations, documents, and images, be credited to Melinda K. Lewis, and that others be directed to this site for additional information. No material from this site may be sold or used for any commercial purposes without the express written permission of Melinda K. Lewis.
DisclaimerMelinda Lewis takes full responsibility for the content featured directly on this blog. This site is in no way affiliated with the University of Kansas or its School of Social Welfare. The opinions and commentary contained here are those of the author alone, who makes no claim to speak on behalf of other students, faculty, or administration at the School.